Monday, July 4, 2011

The Booking of the Face

Well, it's finally happened. I done went and got this here blog a Facebook page. I'll use that page as my primary blog-type stuff page. (Links to new posts, changes to the site, free iPhones... the usual.) This way I don't need to use my personal Facebook page as one big marketing machine. No sir, I can get back to posting links to sites people never clicked on anyway (your loss, that stuff is gold) and and making pointless observations now. Sort of like what I do here, but in little fun-size amounts.


Come to think of it, what the hell is so "fun" about those sizes, anyway? "Ooh, a package of 6 M&Ms. Whoopee!" or "Hey, a Snickers bar the size of my pinky toe. Jolly good!" No. Three meager seconds of the satisfying crunch of a Butterfinger, the taste of which you'll have forgotten by the time the wrapper falls to the floor mat? That is not fun. That's treachery. Whoever came up with the idea to create packets of snacks whose paltry contents would leave even the tiniest of creatures peckish after eating them needs to be hunted down and slapped about the face for a couple of minutes.

Woah. Umm, yeah. Sorry about that. Went off on a bit of a rant, didn't I? My apologies. It's just that when you give a fat man a tiny candy bar, you're asking for... Right. Sorry again. What were we talking about? ...size of my pinky toe... pointless observations... carry the two... Aha! The Facebook page thing. This blog has one now. Right here. That was it, really. Huh. That took longer than necessary. *shifty eyes*

Ok bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: